Thursday, July 2, 2009

Demi Lovato "Get Back" ENCORE Live From Lafayette (07.01.2009)



Demi Lovato (April 26 - May 3, 2009) finishes off an incredible night with the last of her two encore songs. This was the first single off her debut album "Don't Forget" on her summer tour in Lafayette, Louisiana.

Wanna know what my shriek was for at the end of the song? I had a dream one night that I was at a concert by AC/DC in a hotel, and Demi Lovato was the opening act. That combination sounds weirder in my dreams than on paper. I remember that I went into the theatre room right at the end of "Get Back" which was the last song, and I remembered that ending to turn out just like that. So I knew I had to attend this concert to make that dream a reality. I was grateful to got to this one-of-a-kind concert.

That's it for the videos, but I still have to put up photos. Once I gather all that up, I'll post them on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment